I never posted about GBR 2011, so I’m going to run this down real quick.
- Thanks to Joe for making it possible for me to attend.
- Thanks to Mr Completely for doing all the work. Joe and I frequently expressed our gratitude that it wasn’t our event.
- Thanks to Woolrich Elite Tactical for the “year of Woolrich” prize that I won
- Thanks to Pro Ears for the very nice, free hearing protection
- Thanks to OTIS for the free cleaning kits
- Thanks to Brownell’s for the plethora of prizes; including the AR15 magazines and Samson kit I won
- Thanks to The Packing Rat for what was easily the most sought-after prize on the door prize table
- Thanks to the owners of Pro Ears, Allen Forkner, Alan Gura, NSSF, Soldier’s Angels, and everyone else that sent a representative to talk to us.
No thanks to the resort, which stuck me with a $26 charge for nothing on my way out the door.